We’re so glad you stopped by.
Want to know why?
It’s really no secret,
Here it is quick:
You . . .
to Join Us!
Who We Are
We are local volunteers who support the programs and services of Woodland Community Library. As part of the Fort Vancouver Regional Library District (FVRL), we operate under the umbrella of the FVRL Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit.
To enhance the value of Woodland Community Library to those it serves
Why This Mission? Libraries are no longer hush-hush, stuffy places, but vibrant, exciting places for learning, meeting, and relaxing. Besides books, they provide cutting edge technology and digital resources. An up-to-date library benefits communities and individual lives, through:
- Increased literacy, which leads to more education and lower crime rates
- Development of job skills
- Help with job searches and resumes
- Training for entrepreneurship
- Lifelong learning
A modern, fully functional library is essential to a healthy community. Woodland’s growth means our current library cannot meet our needs. That is why our vision is clear and critical.
A New Library for Woodland!
But We Can’t Fulfill Our Mission and Vision Alone,
So Please Join Us! Membership Form
What’s in It for You:
- Automatic eNews alerts about upcoming events and volunteer opportunities
- Personal invitations to special events
- Members Only preview party at new library
- Contact with fact-checkers, thinkers, and truth-seekers
- Opportunities to make new friends among Friends
- Satisfaction of contributing to a cause with long-lasting benefits
- Pride in great library services and soon, a new library!
Bonus: You can be as active as your desire and situation allow. Your membership alone adds to the funds for current library programs and our new library. We’ll let you know when volunteer opportunities arise and welcome your participation whenever it works for you!
The more Friends our library has, the better it can serve Woodland and
the sooner we’ll have a Bigger, Better Library!
So Don’t Wait! Join Us Now!